The Debriefs feature allows you to easily see all debriefs that have been completed. From this list, you can click to view the job or PDF associated with the debrief, as well as full debrief details.
To navigate to the Debrief Listing:
- Click on the ServiceLine logo in the upper-left corner of the page to navigate to the home page.
- Click on "Debriefs" in the menu at the top of the page.
Filtering and Search
You can filter your debriefs by the following facets:
- Start and End Date (exact, date of the debrief submission)
- Service Type (exact, of the associated job)
- Technician (exact)
- Warehouse (exact)
If you need to perform a quick search, use the "Search Debriefs" form at the top of the debrief listing. This will search all of your debriefs across the following fields:
- Debrief Number (exact)
- Job Number (exact)
Click on the debrief number to view its details.
- Click the "Materials" tab to see the materials used for this debrief.
Note: Clicking on any material will bring you to the material details page.
- Click the "Photos" tab to see the photos uploaded with this debrief.
Note: You can save any photo to your computer and upload it as equipment installed at that location.
- Click the "Details" tab to make changes to the debrief.
Article is closed for comments.